Thursday, October 22, 2009

Betty Crocker once again: Cookie Edition

The best cookie recipe is found on the back of the Nestle Chocolate Semisweet Chips. I made some cookies for the 'Release Time Class' (more on that at another time) and they turned out well. So when Youth Group was coming over, I made a double batch so some could be frozen. Really the best- there is always dessert ready to be served if we have stuff in the freezer. :)


You can see in the picture below, that I put to use one of our latest wedding gifts: A kitchenaid from Uncle Peter and Aunt Brenda and family. :) It worked beautifully.

Yummy cookie dough!

getting on the cookie sheet
into the oven...

Cooling off a little...

Ready to go to class, youth group or the freezer!
Tooting my own horn: These were the best cookies I ever made. Mine always turn out crunchy... but to my joy when I asked the kids how they were, James said "Perfect. A little crunchy on the outside, fluffy on the inside." Fluffy!?!? I could hardly believe it! :) Way to go Nestle!






1 comment:

Jess said...

FINALLY u blogged again ;) j/k - it hasn't been that long, i just like to keep up with u ;) u are sooo right - that IS the best recipe! wish i could have had a bite of them! glad they turned out. luv u!