I could try to catch everyone up to speed on life, but that would take forever, and I wouldn't ever get there, so I am going to start right in with this weekend.
SNOW CAMP I
This weekend, we are hosting our first camp retreat of the 2009 season. It is only the first of many before the end of February. Hopefully I can let you know a little about each one.
We only have 22 campers this week, but they are a great group. Thursday (when they arrived) and yesterday, the temperatures were way below O degrees. They were troopers to go back and forth to the Dining Hall for most of their meals. A fair distance in good weather. We had many indoor activities obviously, but enjoyed some snow football, and tubing.
I was in a class this week, so I have been a little out of it, but last night, I was assigned to help Isetta (one of my co-workers) get the "snack". Which meant a trip to town! We always have a blasty-blast! One activity we do for our campers in the summer and winter is to allow them to order Taco Bell (Or we've done other restaurants) and then we bring it to them as a late night snack. Its really fun. So I got to go with Isetta on the town run.
Here we are with another friend Brittany on the left.

Well, there you have it, a little update on this weekend. I'll try my best to introduce you the reader- into my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment