Years ago, (this was the 24th annual) Dr. Les Ollila, our Chancelor, decided to act on the burden he had for men in the ministry. He understood how difficult the winter months can be, especially following the Holiday season, and how discouraged Pastor's can get. So he started the conference with the goal to reach those men.
The Camp Office, where I work, runs the conference. So this week has been a little busy. As much as I love the work, it tired me out, and I am looking forward to some rest this weekend.
This year we honored Dr. Ollila and his wife for 25 years of service. He is a humble man who describes himself as undeserving. And that is what makes him worthy of the award. A scholarship was given in honor of them both. Praise the Lord for his life of service that has impacted so many for the cause of Christ!
1 comment:
wish i could have been there for heart conference this year! sounds so neat! love you!
Post a Comment