Monday, September 21, 2009

Kunnari Family

This last weekend I went to my first 'event' as a Kunnari relative. Phillip's cousin Chan Paine was married to Stephanie Novak. The wedding took place at the Duluth Aquarium. The ceremony took place outside and the reception was inside amongst displays of Lake Superior and sucker fish. :) It was interesting to walk around and look at the fish while we waited for everyone to make it through the reception line.

It was fun to be a part of the evening with my new husband and to have a chance to talk to some relatives I only saw briefly at our own wedding a couple weeks before. I took some pictures of the ceremony, but they mostly turned out too dark since it was outside and my flash reflected off guests in front of me. I will post my favorite picture of the night however.
Pictured from Right to Left, are Brett and Andrea Kunnari, Chan and Stephanie Paine, and Phillip and Helaine DeMarte. All three of the men in this picture are cousins, and we are the couples that got married over the last month and a half. Brett and Andrea were married 3 weeks before Phil and I and Chan and Steph two weeks after us. :) I was so glad Steph grabbed us for a picture!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool. You look so happy and like such a good wife. Keep enjoying married life!!! I still say it's the best thing ever.

Alisha said...

Look at you! I don't read the blog for a couple of days and I have all this catching up to do!!!! You're so cool=)