Now I know that the last time I posted on here was after Phillip and I were engaged. And that was just over 5 months ago. But now that I am a married woman, and my family is far away (still) I am going to do my best to update my blog. My sister Alisha's blog is so fun to read, and so I want to try to return the favor to her and to my mom.

One week and half ago, Phillip and I were married and I became Mrs. Phillip DeMarte! I can hardly believe it!! :)

So far we are having a blast and settling in and being a wife is fun! :) I love being able to be around all the time to do everything I can for my husband.
And speaking of which, there are some things I should get to before he gets home for lunch so I better run. :) I'll do my best to post more pictures and updates. There is a LOT to blog on it seems right now.
2 comments:
it was such a beautiful wedding in so many ways, helainE! and the pictures turned out awesome! i'm so thankful i could be there! love u guys!
EEEEE so exciting :):)
fun post!!! love you guys!!
Post a Comment