This last weekend, my best friend Jessica Mayfield took Richard Gardner to be her lawfully wedded husband. It really just blows my mind. To be honest. I am so thankful that I was able to be a part of the wedding and to be able to share in their special day. (I was a bridesmaid) This is them. Aren't they lovely? It was a beautiful day!!However, in order to be a part of this day, I had to participate in TWO 20+ hour roadtrips in 4 days. Ross Shannon and I drove all the way to Boston from Dunbar, WI, starting at noon, and arrived at the Mayfields at 9am. Then I was able to stay with them all day and enjoy Thanksgiving meal and so on. Then on Friday was our Personal Shower and then the decoration of the church, and the Rehearsal Dinner. The next morning the bridesmaids were at the church by 7:30am. The wedding was at 11am, there were a few pictures afterwards, and then the reception. Afterwards we cleaned the church, and then I was back at the Mayfields for the get-together with all of their out-of-town-relatives. The Ross came at 7pm, and we picked up Myriam Jutras, and started our drive back!! It was sooooo long, and as you can see from my little story, there was no time for naps. The following picture is us at Niagara at 2am in the morning. I had never been there before, so that was sweet, and I am very thankful for hie kind thought, but the lights were off, and we couldn't really see. But all that means is that I need to go back again!! :)
6 comments:
you blogged! i'm so glad to see the pix from the wedding - i hope you have more and that you blog more! they are such a cute couple and look so happy (of course!) ;) heehee! glad you had a good thanksgiving weekend - though i'm sure it flew by!
WOW! for some reason i think their wedding sneaked up on me! what a lovely couple! (you need to post pictures of you as bridesmaid, ok!?) congrats jessica & richard!
Hey I just came across your blog, it's always fun to find blogs of my friends! You must put up more pics from the wedding!! Have a great christmas break!
Em
Hey Friend,
I hope that your having a great break. I'm just getting some blog time in. When school starts for me, my life gets consumed with 17 9 and 10 year olds.
K.I.T.
Shawntay
Wow, congrats to Jessica and Richard. I would love to see more pics if you have them.
How wicked awesome is this!! Shawntay taged me and now i can tag you. Not sure if you remember me, but i am ya fav short girl that worked in the Dishpit a few summers ago during camp. ok, i may not have been ya fav, but i'll clain that i was. Anyways, glad to hear that things are going okies.. Have a great week!!
-Dayna
Post a Comment