
I love these girls. They are my dear friends from college. Some of these have moved on, and some are missing from this picture, but I just love this one, so I am posting it.
From Left to right, back first, is Amy Brumbaugh (might have recognized her from the granny pics) then Klarissa. She is engaged now to Josh, to be married at Christmas time. She has been sitting out for a year and a half now. 3 months of which, she spent in Uruguay with her sister and brother-in-law helping them with their move.
After her is Katie. Katie is working in NY at home. She graduated with an Associates Degree our sophomore year.
Julie (Adams) Benson got married this summer, and will be finished this semester. We will miss her in the Spring.
Right in the middle is Julie Rabe, my dear dear friend. She transferred to MBBC, and strangley has been there as long as she was here. We miss her so much around here, and I am excited, because I will see her in less than a month.
In front of her is Ida, my ever faithful roommate. She and I (and Paula) are having a great year so far because even though we are suffering some, we are learning through it.
I love these girls. I will try to post more. O I think I have one of Jess I can put up... we'll see.
Goodnight.
1 comment:
i LOVE those pictures :) i still have them, too! in fact, the one of us in the gym is in an 8x10 frame by my desk in here :) i miss you girls, too! i hope we all stay close to God and continue to live for Him (and it will be SO fun whenever our paths cross!) love you, and see you soon!
Post a Comment