Saturday, November 11, 2006

Scotland, the Home of my Heart.




These are pictures of Scotland. I miss this land so much!!! The picture on the left is of a pipe band, in the city of Edinburgh. I love the skurl of the pipers and the drummers.

The picture on the right is Glencoe a historic site in Scotland. A place to visit.

I am not very verbose tonight, but I couldn't very well have a blog and not talk about Scotland. I love it very much!!!! It is the Bonnie Home Land! I can't wait until I visit again.

3 comments:

jules said...

i remember listening to you describing your love of scotland. i hope you can go back soon! nice pictures :)

Jess said...

it was GREAT having you come in and read that poem for us in lit! you should have heard the class moan and groan until miss berson let isaac go out and find you! haha! then everyone was SO excited! you did a fantastic job! :)
jess :)

Helaine DeMarte said...

Thanks girls for being my faithful blog readers. I think you are the only ones.
Love you both,
Helaine