Saturday, October 07, 2006


Well I am shouting out to my newest neice. Layla Helen Rozelle was born at 5:50 am in Scotland this morning. She is 7lbs, 10 oz and is 19 inches long. She has the beginnings of red hair, which shows in her eyebrows which would seem to indicate that it will grow in as beautiful as her father's. I heard it can break hearts, and if she inherits her mother's and father's good looks then she will be tearing up those Sottish lad's hearts. A more sobering thought comes when I think that this would have been my mother's firstborn grandchild. I pray that she will grow up to be as Godly as her grandmother before her. My Dad is well chuffed with himself. It is his firstborn's firstborn. Of course we love Alisha's children, and I will probably post about them very soon. But there is just something special about Layla. Some of you will understand. Most of you wont. But that is ok. She is just special.

This was supposed to be short. But she's worth it.

1 comment:

jules said...

i love the pictures, helaine! she sure is beautiful!
i love you lots, friend! hope to see you again soon!