
Ida and I up front representing the Senior Class.
The girls and I (L-R Amy, Ida, Myself, Jeni)
And you can see our personalities too.
On Monday my friends and I, as members of the Senior Class, decided to go all out for Geezer Day during Northland's Spirit Week. After a couple of trips to Goodwill, and clawing through the backs of our closets, we managed to find outfits fitting for our grandmothers.
Ida, (in the hat) was a gardening grandmother from New York, with the accent and shuffle down. She carried her trowel and *Scarlet Claw* and some flowers all for effect.
Amy was our grandmother from the south. She also had the accent. and walker. and curlers. and bathrobe. priceless.
And then Jeni. She was our cruiser. You know the granny who goes on cruises... and she had the glasses and lips to match. And then I was the severe Scottish Grandmother. You can't see my skirt in these pictures, but it was pulled all the way up, and I had my scottish accent on for the day. And of course the wheelchair was a lot of fun...
Well so I have to tell you that I won for best dressed Granny, but I couldn't have done it without these friends. I love them so much. It was so fun, and we wanted to prove to the freshmen that it is better to have spirit and go all out. It isn't nerdy.
Wait till I get pictures of Tuesday - Green and White Day...
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!!!! my sister jessica was telling me all you girls looked soooo good for that day :)
i heard you saw my roomie this weekend! i can't wait to see you! (i'm jealous, but i did have fun being at home this weekend!)
love you :)
Post a Comment