Monday, October 30, 2006

Neices and Nephews, really... Are a WHOLE LOT of fun!










Here are some pictures of my sisters kids. I love them all so much.
Monica is soon to be 14, and she is quite the young lady. (Sorry Monica, I'll get a better picture soon. If you send one... ;)
Zachery turned 12 this summer. Fun Kid. Way to be, Crackery.
Logan is 4 and perhaps the cutest nephew ever... well I guess we'll see when Jesse grows up! Although, Zachery is right up there too!!
The little Alana is 2 (right Alisha?) and will be turning over her 'baby' status to little Jesse Lee whom I am unable to post pictures of.
This is the Chamberland Branch of my family, and I love them all. I will try to post more pics of the missing soon.

2 comments:

Jess said...

wow! now i'm even MORE jealous! you've got LOTS! and they're all very cute! :) thanks for introducing more of your family :)

jules said...

cute pictures! :)