Monday, March 02, 2009

SURPRISE!! :)

This last weekend, Phillip and I drove out to SD to surprise our families. I had to take my spring break early, and so we decided to take the week and drive out to good ol' Hot Springs/Buffalo Gap!
It has been so fun so far- starting off with surprises for not only Mr. and Mrs. DeMarte, but for my sister Alisha as well!
Alisha and I are looking forward to spending time together- and there are several plans in the works. More pictures will follow... but this is Phil and I just before we went in to surprise Alisha

3 comments:

Jess said...

cute pic! i was so glad to see u blogged! i'll be looking forward to the more pictures that u promised ;) miss n luv u!

jules said...

yay! sweet:) hope you have a fabulous time!!

Unknown said...

SO I ran across your blog and was so pleased to see so many updates. I read them all. It had been like 9 months since you last posted. I loved reading all about things. I miss you dear friend. And yes, the pic is very cute, and I wish so so badly that we could talk so I could hear all about everything. I just want you to know dear friend that I think of you all the time. I know we have grown distant, but I do miss you so much and our times together. Please keep in touch. Love ya