Monday, March 16, 2009

Now, I do know there are people reading this blog that are waiting for "the promised pictures". They will come soon, but right now all my attention is on getting the classwork done that I have due on Friday. However, I did want to take the opportunity to post this message:

I AM DEBT FREE!!!


I received a check on Thursday and was able to go in on Friday morning and pay off the remaining balance. This bill was from my undergrad at Northland that I completed almost 2 years ago. You can imagine my relief to finally be out from underneath that burden. Praise the Lord for his provision in his perfect time!


5 comments:

Jess said...

congratulations, helaine! i'm SO happy to hear that! PRAISE THE LORD!! <3 u!

Unknown said...

WOOHOOOO!!!! I do know how much that means to you, and I am so excited and thankful for how God provides for his children.:-)

jules said...

wonderful:) SO happy for you!!!

Helaine DeMarte said...

Thanks girls! :)

Alisha said...

Anything else you'd like to tell us?