Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Lincoln and Sheena

I have one brother that does not live in South Dakota. He and his wife Sheena live back home in Scotland with their little girl, Layla Helen. They are involved in their church and the Ministry of Navigators. It has been a long time since I have seen them, over two years now, but we are hoping to be reunited Christmas 2008.
In September, they are expecting their second child and we are all very excited to see who God brings along to our family next. Seems as though this little baby will be the next addition to the family. (Our current family as it stands will be blogged about soon.)




The Rozelles as they stand for right now.



Layla with Mummy Sheena. (Sorry, I don't have a better picture.)



Layla opening a present with Daddy Lincoln.




Just a fun one of my brother and sister.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Hey, you've written again!!! I just got off the phone with you and decided to check you blog - have a good spring break.