Tuesday, April 17, 2007

a second song...

Por mucho tiempo busque,
una razon de vivir
en medio de mil preguntas,
tu amor me respondio

Ahora veo la luz
y ya no tengo temor
tu reino vino en mi vida
y ahora vivo para ti

Cantare de tu amor,
rendire mi corazon ante ti,
tu seras, mi pasion,
y mis pasos seguiran por tu voz
mi Jesus, y mi Rey,
de tu gran amor cantare,
cantare.


Translation:
I have been searching so long
for a good reason to live
drowning in so many questions
your love reached out to me

And now I walk in the light,
I have no reason to fear,
your kingdom came into my life
now I live only for you

I will sing of your love
I surrender all my heart unto you
you will be all to me,
and my feet will follow only your voice
Jesus Christ, You're my King,
of your love and grace I will sing
I will sing.

Another GREAT song that was a favorite when I was in Uruguay. Both in spanish and with a rough translation we made. :)

3 comments:

Anneke said...

Hi! Love the song. :) Dad mentioned he saw you at NBBC - everything going good? Hope so... Things are going great here at the beach! Can't wait to hear from you!

Anneke :)

jules said...

i love that, thanks for sharing :)
i will be up there for graduation, k!? can't wait to see you!!!!! :) (and where your smile b/c i'm sure i'll be camera happy since so many of my favorite friends are GRADUATING - it's our year!!!!!!!!!! :) wow..)

jules said...

i meant *wear your smile* not where... lol, and i'm going to be a teacher, what!? hahaaa...