Dios, Dios mio eres tu,
te madrugada te buscare (yo te buscare)
Dios, Dios mio eres tu,
te madrugada te buscare (yo te buscare
mi alma tiene sed de ti,
y mi carne te anhela,
en tierra secca y arida,
donde aguas no hay (no hay)
mi alma tiene sed de ti,
y mi carne te anhela,
en tierra secca y arida,
donde aguas no hay.
This is a song I learned from my Juli (de Ecuador) and that we were able to sing in SA last summer. Today it was in my head, so I wanted to share it before I went to bed. It is from:
Psalm 63:1 - "O God, you are my God; I shall seek you earnestly; My soul
thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for you, In a dry and weary land where there is no water."
Good no? I thought so.
Goodnight.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment