Monday, November 30, 2009

My First Haircut (action verb)

Phil and I have been talking about his need of a haircut, and considering if I were going to do it or not. Well, yesterday after Steph and Andrew headed out to see Grandma and Grandpa, we got set up to do the deed. Of course I took some before and after pictures. We liked it long, but it was getting quite poofy as the pictures will tell. :)



And the finished product!!!! It turned out a little shorter than we origionally thought, but Phil still likes it! The pictures aren't very good, but hopefully you can see the difference.



I can hardly believe how well it turned out. I was afraid we were going to have to call the barber who comes to our church and ask him to fix it before the evening service, but we didn't have to!:)

P.S. "how did she get Phil to let her take so many pictures?!" my little secret? The Vikings game was on. :)

2 comments:

jules said...

awesome job helaine! and i like your little p.s. at the bottom as i actually was wondering that ;) hahaa!

Unknown said...

I cut Richard's hair every time and I HATE doing it, although I can say I'm getting more comfortable with it now and can do it faster - but I'm so scared to mess it up. You did a great job though! It looks great