Saturday, September 30, 2006

Well, here is a new one.

I always so enjoy looking at Julie Annette's blogspot. (I copied her name a little bit... Might change, but I needed a name quickly.) Anyway, I thought it would be fun every once in awhile to put up pictures.... not that I really have any, but what can I say? Julie really is an inspiration to us all. As far as I know, this may go nowhere, but, we'll see. I just needed a new one, because I am not in Uruguay any more, and so on and so forth.

Anyway, I am rambling, and listening to Christmas music, and off to work...
Julie, thanks for the inspiration.
Helaine

1 comment:

jules said...

hahaa, u r so sweet. i miss you buddy! i'm hoping to see more on here, don't you give up now ;) lol!
i'm adding you to my list of links! yay!!!!